1. Single Status Certificate
2. Newly issued birth certificates
3. Certificate on Customs and Law
4. Bride and Groom Passport Copies
5. Two witnesses, passport copies
6. Decree Absolute and previous Marriage Certificate if applicable
7. Death Certificate of previous spouse and previous Marriage Certificate ( if applicable)
8. Name Change Deed Poll Certificate – if applicable.
9, Adoption Certificate – if applicable.
The required documents and legal processes may differ depending on nationality and have to be priory and carefully checked in the embassy. As usual, documents you have to submit for your civil wedding in Croatia require an Apostille. However, there are foreign countries having additional agreements with Croatia, therefore, you need to confirm which documents must have Apostille verification. If you wish to avoid all this paperwork we suggest to have symbolic ceremony in Croatia. Please also note that ceremony conducted in Croatian Catholic Church is not recognised as a legal one.